Kerakoll Primer A Eco 5 Litre
£20.40 INC VAT
Kerakoll Primer A Eco is a certified, eco-friendly, water-based surface isolation for dry, absorbent mineral/cement/gypsum or anhydrite-based substrates, ideal for use in GreenBuilding. Safeguards the health of both operators and the environment. Comes in 5 Litre containers.
Kerakoll Primer A Eco is single-component, solvent-free and with very low volatile organic compound emissions. It binds dust, extends the workability of mineral adhesives and levelling products and is suitable for use on heated substrates.
Kerakoll Primer A Eco develops an isolating, cohesive film which neutralizes the expansive chemical reaction of gypsum- or anhydrite-based substrates in contact with mineral mortars and adhesives. Reduces and regulates the absorption of highly porous substrates.
Kerakoll Primer A Eco is designed to create a suitable barrier to neutralize the expansive chemical reaction of gypsum and anhydrite-based substrates before laying ceramic tiles with mineral or cement-based adhesives.
– mineral adhesives, dispersed organic mineral adhesives
– cement-based and dispersed adhesives
– mineral finishing, levelling and self-levelling products
– cement or gypsum-based finishing and levelling products and plasters
– gypsum and cement-based plasters
– Mineral Screed
– anhydrite and cement-based screeds
– gypsum brick and plasterboard panels
– high-density chipboard, cellular concrete
– prefabricated concrete and fresh concrete castings
On internal floors and walls, even in areas which are damp, on external walls.
Do not use on external flooring as waterproofing product for metallic, unstable wood and wet substrates or those subject to moisture rising.
Appearance: Green liquid
Specific weight: ≈ 0,99 kg/dm3
Shelf life: ≈ 12 months in the original packaging
Warning: Protect from frost, avoid direct exposure to sunlight and sources of heat
Packaging: 25 kg, 5 kg cans
– isolation product for gypsum and anhydrite ready to use / 1 part Primer A Eco : 1 part water
– regulation of absorption 1 part Primer A Eco : 2 – 3 parts water
Viscosity: ≈ 17.9 mPa · s, rotor 1 RPM 100 Brookfield method
pH: ≈ 7,5
Temperature range for application: from +5 °C to +35 °C
Minimum waiting time before laying:
– isolation product for gypsum and anhydrite ≥ 4 hrs
– regulation of substrate absorption ≥ 1 hr
Maximum waiting time before laying: ≤ 24 hrs
Coverage: ≈ 0,15 – 0,25 kg/m2