Tilemaster LevelFlex Levelling Compound
£20.66 INC VAT
LevelFlexFlexible & Fibre Reinforced Self Levelling Floor Compound
Levelflex is a fast setting, flexible, fibre reinforced and protein free cement based formulation designed for smoothing and levelling subfloors prior to the installation of floor coverings. LevelFlex can be applied from depths of 2mm - 50mm in one application and it is suitable for use on all common substrates including underfloor heating systems and timber substrates. LevelFlex is fast setting and therefore ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles can be applied after 3 hours and impervious floor finishes such as decorative vinyl after 24 hours.
Under certain conditions LevelFlex is suitable for use externally.
20kg will cover 4.2m² at a depth of 3mm
- Apply from 2 - 50mm in one pour
- Fast setting - tile after 3 hours
- Ideal for use above underfloor heating systems
- Ideal for timber substrates
- Apply directly to T & G floorboards
- Apply impervious floor finishes after 24 hours
- Can be used as a wearing surface
- Simply mix with water
- Protein free