Type 21 Compact Panel Radiator 400 x 500 Gloss White
$175.00 INC VAT
Eastbrook compact panel radiators are produced in fully automated state-of-the-art production lines and each radiator is first degreased then zinc phosphate before being dipped in a water based cataphoretic paint. The final coat is applied by automatic robots using epoxy polyester electrostatic powder coating.
Type 21 compact panel radiators have double panels and single convector.
• Tested to BS EN 442 standards.
• Manufactured in automatic production lines.
• Hot water central heating systems only.
• Max operating pressure 4 bars.
• Complete with fitted top grill & side panels.
• Radiators have 4 x 1/2“ connections.
• Powder coated in RAL 9016 Gloss White.
• Installation kit included in packaging.
• 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
• All measurements are in Height by Width.
• Heat outputs based on Delta ΔT 50°C & Delta ΔT 60°C.
• Radiators are only suitable for two-pipe installations.
• For indirect heating systems only.
• Pipework installation is recommended after receipt of radiator.
• High quality mild steel material.
• Air vent (bleed valve) and blanking plug included in installation kit.
• Bottom opposite tappings are the width of the radiator and 56 or 68mm off the wall.
• Vertical tappings are approx. 55mm less than the height of the radiator and 56 or 68mm off the wall.
|Full Description||Type 21 Compact Panel Radiator 400 x 500 Gloss White|